Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fourth of July 2007

I love holidays. I especially love celebrating holidays largely because of Allison. We had a wonderful independence day this year. Allison and I went to a playdate at a friend's house in the morning while Greg was working. After dinner of hamburgers and fries (no barbeque because of the stinky rain) we ventured out to the George Bush Library to watch their fireworks display. Here is Allison on our way to the library:



As we made our way to George Bush Library it was easy to see that maybe the whole two cities of Bryan and College Station came out to see the fireworks! We joined the enthusiastic crowd at Research Park.
Here is a picture of Greg and Allison in eager await:



As the rain started to come down slowly the fireworks started early. It was an awesome sight. Allison was amazed and then scared and then amazed! In between she had bursts of sleepiness.

Here is a picture of Allison and Greg watching the beginning of the show:



I wish we could have done more to celebrate the day, although I'm not sure what could beat a relaxing day with those you love! I hope everyone had a wonderful fourth of July!

No comments: