Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Big shoes to fill!


Allison has had a long love affair with shoes. It started before she could even walk. She loves shoes of all kinds: men's, women's, babies', etc. She loves to go shoe shopping just to try on different pairs. To see her eyes light up and the excited words, "shoes momma" escape her mouth is reason enough to indulge in her love! She enjoys putting on any shoe that she finds near the front door and prancing around the house. I've begun to catalog her shoe affair - it is quite funny. I somehow wish I could incorporate her love of shoes into a theme for her birthday party - but I think that might be a smelly affair!!

3 comments:

Julia said...

I loved this phase so much, it kept Dominic busy for like 5 million years. She is the prettiest little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julia said...

Hahahaha about the smelly affair!!!! :) SO CUTE! I'm a theme-a-holic - so I totally understand. You could do like "wear your silliest pair of shoes" and then send out invitations that look like shoes (I did flip flop invites last year, so I can give you pointers if you need 'em ;)

Josie said...

Love the blog!! Allison looks so cute with the boots. Elena also loves shoes she wants to put all sizes on of course!