Monday, August 20, 2007


[Picture A]


[Picture B]

I asked Greg to take a picture of Allison and I on Sunday after noticing that I am the one who is usually behind the camera (aka - I have a ton of pictures with Allison and Greg, but not very many pictures of Allison and I). So here are a few that he took this weekend. I do not take good pictures - I have this unconscious tendency to make my eyes really big right when the picture is being taken - I think it's the flash! So, I tend to have the "deer caught in the headlights look".

So, since I found this really neat element that you can add to your blog - I am adding a poll (to your upper left) and asking which picture you like best?




Here is a picture of Allison helping me cook. She loves to help out and she is always fascinated by me cooking!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I voted! I love that dress she is wearing. I do a strange thing with my eyes when my picture is being taken also--very deer in the headlights so I feel your pain!

Julia said...

I never realized that you and Allison shared the same exact smile until I saw the second picture!!!! :)