Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Volcanoes and fossils, O MY!

We (mostly me) celebrated our first homeschool milestone: We are one-third the way through our school year. I am so excited about this because I am reminded of how incredibly overwhelmed I felt just getting started. I now say that I absolutely love homeschooling and I cannot imagine doing anything differently. This is HUGE for me to say because I wasn't so convinced earlier this year. Here are a couple of science projects we did last month. These pictures motivate me to take more pictures of the projects we do. Today we made "flying machines" and I did not think to grab my camera until after we flight-tested our creation. Maybe I can sneak one in on another day!

Allison's dinosaur fossils:

Here, Allison is making a volcano:





1 comment:

Memaw said...

Smart and cute just like her Memaw!