Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sewing

Sewing has become quite a hit around our house lately. Allison has made a blanket, Greg has made a dress for Giraffe and a little outfit for Allison's new addition, Lucy Ann. I have been busy on my first quilt. I am in the final stages and hope to show pictures soon. I have a couple of projects on my mind for this month: a mommy/daughter quilt for Allison and I to work on and a few snack bags so that I can stop buying those pesky plastic ones.

Here is a sneak peek at my quilt:

Here is Allison trying her hand at sewing:

I apologize for the quality of pictures, I had some things done to my laptop and I haven't reinstalled all my software - particularly photoshop.

2 comments:

Memaw said...

What a beautiful seamstress?

Tamara said...

I like you commenting Mom - look at you all computer savy!