Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tag, You're it!

Tag, you're it! You are to tell six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Here are the rules:

(1) Link to the person that tagged you.

(2) List the rules on your blog.

(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged.

First rule first, I don't know how to link and can't seem to figure it out! Arrgghh!

1. I don't own a microwave and haven't for quite a few years. We never used ours and I needed the space - so we threw it out!

2. We have three messages saved on our answering machine that are several years old. One from an old friend that has moved away, one from us calling ourselves from a great concert we went to, and our last - Greg's Aunt Sylvia calling to congratulate us on being pregnant with Allison (one of the best messages we've ever received)!

3. I generally hate to be approached by sales people - and I really really dislike car shopping because I don't like to deal with the car salesmen. It's a whole feeling that engulfs me when we are first approached by a salesperson of just ugghh - weird, I know!

4. I love makeup and secretly would love to be a makeup artist although I never wear any. I especially like nail polishes, but never wear them either!

5. I would love to work for the New York Times or even the Houston Chronicle. I love writing, but I love to investigate and write the facts!

6. I love to camp, I love being outdoors. I love to be without the things around me that make the world go and just sit, relax and be quiet!

No comments: