Thursday, February 21, 2008

Our Camping Trip

Last week we went on an impromptu camping trip to Huntsville State Park. I have to say that it was beautiful. There were very few other campers - so it was quite and nice and so much open space! I love camping and the scenery at this park is just so beautiful. Here are a few pictures of our trip.

Greg and Allison on the pier.


Allison holding the boat she made with Daddy:


Me, wearing about 3 or four layers of clothes - seriously!


Allison on our way home:


Ozzy on our way home:


We had such an awesome time camping. I can't wait until our next trip!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that Allison has on sunglasses while she is asleep. So cute!

Julia said...

I know what you mean! We're trying to plan our next getaway before baby comes..so glad you guys got such special family bonding time in. I can't believe how beautiful the park looks - I hardly went when I lived there! :(