Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Laundy and Dancing

This evening while folding laundry I handed Allison one of her socks because she loves to put them on. Well, she asked for one of Daddy's socks too - she wore both. She then asked for, "clothes." So I gave her one of my t-shirts - which looked like a long lovely dress on her! Then she grabbed both of my hands and said, "Dance Mama." I obliged - we spent a good twenty minutes spinning around the kitchen holding hands and dancing. I know I will always remember that smiling, laughing face looking up at me!

Later we went into the bedroom where I have been cleaning out the closet. She grabbed a large gift bag and asked me to open it up. She then said, "Rock me to sleep." She laid there with her eyes closed, laughing, sitting in the bag while I sang Hush Little Baby to her and rocked her in the gift bag.

I absolutely love this pretending - it is so much fun!

3 comments:

debbie said...

I love this pictures. She sure is getting big

Love Ya
Aunt Debbie

debbie said...

I put the comment on the wrong comment. Its to the one on the bike

Julia said...

AWWWWWWWWW so sweet! I love the pretending stage, isn't it wonderful!!!!!! I wish you had gotten a pic of her in the gift bag though!