Saturday, March 1, 2008

Great Reads

I've read (or am currently reading) a few books lately, that I have become to think are quite awesome. Here are my Great Reads as of late:

1. Becoming a parent places so many concerns fore front that you may have not had in the past. I never worried so much about food when it was Greg and I. Over the past year, I have become more educated on the purchases I make at the grocery store. I see it as a journey where I am very much at the beginning and am still a novice. I highly recommend this book for those of you who wander what the big deal is about all the food craze that has developed lately.


2. I read this book for a book club. This books is an awesome read. I can't say too much for fear of giving too much away. I would highly recommend this book (Nicole) to those who love to read fiction.


3. This book was recommended to me by a friend. It is a lengthy book, but I am reading it because I've realized Allison will soon become "school age." I'm not sure of the path we will take with her education, but I recently realized that I need to become more educated to better serve Allison's needs.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I've heard good things from Rachel about #1 and # 3....they're on my reading list too! :) I'm looking forward to getting to talk with everyone about the books. Number 2 looks interesting too...most of my enjoyment reading is fictional :)